Chapter 1: Hair care
Hair care is the weirdest most semi-complex thing like…ever
Most guides for women or even mtfs don’t cover it, maybe it’s because most women know what men don’t.
Hairs, like skin, have pores. These pores expand and contract with temperature change, specifically water temperature. But how does this benefit you? Why should you care?
Well my future snuggly little friend, lemme tell you!
These pores affect how well they can absorb nutrients!
Biotin, Kerotin, calcium, oils! All this yummy stuff that your hair craves!
So, how can you fix this?!
Well, the best way to take care of your hair is to truly lock those nutrients right in to those fibers! The process goes like this;
- Wet your hair with cool water, not cold, room temperature is best.
- Apply your shampoo of choice and scrub it in, not violently, but gently.
- Wash your shampoo out with WARM water, this will open up those pores for the nice nutrients!
- Apply your conditioner, DO NOT scrub it in! Just make sure it covers your hair all nice and junk!
- Wait! Don’t wash it out immediately! Your hairs pores are like sponges! The water temperature expands em but it takes time for those nutrients to get absorbed! (I like to use this time for facial care, body care, exfoliating etc.) You should wait a minimum of five minutes!
- Wash out your conditioner with COOL water! This allows your pores to shrink to keep those nutrients locked in without leaving the product in!
- This is when wrapping up your shower, after the waters been turned off. Since I have long hair, the process is different.
Long Hair: grab your hair all together and twist it lightly with your hands “wringing” a lot of the excess water out. Apply extra products, if any. Keep it grouped up, wrap in hair towel/turbie twist. Let dry!
Short hair: Dry with towel gently.
and boom! with any luck your hair’ll be nice and cute, the more you do this, the healthier your hair!
Last note: Showering every day is often unnecessary and bad for your skin! Every two days is a nice balance of expense,care and hygiene!